Qcumber has been featured in Off Licence News’s Soft Drinks section this month. You can read the article by clicking here.
1½ parts Vodka
4 mint leaves
1 large basil leaf
1 lime wedge
3 parts chilled Qcumber
½ tsp. agave nectar
Directions: Squeeze lime wedge into rocks glass. Muddle lime wedge with mint, basil leaves and vodka. Add ice. Top with Qcumber. Add agave nectar and stir. Garnish with lime wedge.
2 Fresh basil leaves
2 slices Cucumber
1.5 oz Vodka
1 oz Qcumber
.25 oz Lime juice
Garnish: Lime wedge or cucumber wheel
Directions: In a shaker, muddle the basil and cucumber. Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice. Shake well and strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with a lime wedge or cucumber wheel
750ml Qcumber Sparkling
1 cup gin
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
12 thin slices lemon (from 1 lemon)
12 thin slices cucumber (from 1 small cucumber)
12 cups crushed ice
12 sprigs fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
1. In a large pitcher, combine the Qcumber, gin, and lemon juice.
2. Place a slice of lemon and cucumber in each of 12 glasses. Add about a cup of crushed ice to each glass. Pour the gin mixture into the glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig, if desired
1 cup packed mint leaves, no stems, plus 6 sprigs for garnish
3 unwaxed cucumbers
½ cup sugar
2 cups vodka or gin
Qcumber Sparkling water
1. Thinly slice 3 limes and place in a pitcher. Juice the rest and add juice to pitcher. Add mint leaves. Slice 2 cucumbers and add, then add sugar. Muddle ingredients. Add vodka or gin. Place in refrigerator to steep 30 minutes or longer.
2. Peel remaining cucumber and cut lengthwise into 6 spears.
3. Fill 6 highball or other large glasses with ice. Strain mixture from pitcher into each. Top with a splash of sparkling water, garnish each glass with a sprig of mint and a cucumber spear, and serve.
2 oz. top-shelf vodka, like
1 teaspoon Rose’s Lime
1 teaspoon super fine or granulated white sugar
4 thin slices of cucumber, plus one thicker slice for garnish
Chilled Qcumber Sparkling Drink
Directions: In a martini shaker, add sugar, vodka and Rose’s lime. Add lots of ice and shake vigorously.
Strain into a martini glass, top with about 2-3 ounces of Qcumber water and garnish with remaining cucumber slice
Qcumber will be at the the Speciality & Fine Food Fair on 6 – 8 September at Olympia, London, and then at the lunch! Show at the Business Design Centre, Islington, on 24th and 25th September 2015.
1 lime, quartered
2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
1 tablespoon white sugar
2 slices cucumber 6 cubes ice, or as needed
2 ounces white rum (such as Bacardi)
4 fluid ounces chilled Qcumber
Directions: Squeeze the lime quarters into a highball glass, and drop the limes into the glass. Add the mint leaves and sugar. Muddle well with the back of a spoon or with a muddler. Place the cucumber slices into the glass, and fill with ice cubes. Pour in the rum, then top off with Qcumber.